Transverse Winding Actuators
Traverse winding actuators offer flexibility and precision.
Smooth and accurate motion control
Exlar offers several families of all-electric servo linear actuators for applications requiring flexibility and precision. Matched with nearly any manufacturers’ drive, an electromechanical servo system provides reliable and sophisticated positioning and velocity control capabilities which will increase the performance output of your winding machines. Set-up is as easy as point and click!
The benefits of Electric Actuators
Exlar linear actuator solutions can provide several benefits to your winding application.
- The GSX and SR Series actuators offer the most compact package sizes, allowing your traverse winding apparatus to be conveniently sized.
- Smooth and precise motion with high speed capability. The flexibility and power of today’s servo controllers provides easy setup and excellent results.
- High force output and rigidity allow your winding application to maintain proper motion even under high tension loads.
Ideal Ballscrew Replacement
Planetary roller screw technology offers:
- Many times the life of ball screw actuators. Exlar actuators offer high forces, high speeds and faster cycle rates.
- Operation with nearly any servo drive. Highly accurate positioning for exact wrap patterns and turnaround points.
- Multiple stroke lengths and frame sizes to fit your application.
- A wide variety of mounting styles.
Perfect for Traverse Winding of many Products
- Plastic Tubing
- Rope and Twine
- Fiber Optics
Call us Today
Contact us to discuss improving the performance of your winding application. Our applications engineers can be reached at 952-368-3434 or visit www.exlar.com to locate the sales rep nearest you.